Welcome to
Clover Meadows, LLC

Purebred Targhee Sheep

clover meadows logo white on green-01.png
 

Our Story

Clover Meadows Ranch was originally established by the William Rhodes family in the early 1900’s. It was operated as a purebred Shorthorn Cattle and Hampshire Sheep ranch.

After Mrs. Rhodes passed away, William sold the ranch to Otto Schulz family. The ranch came to be known as the Schulz Angus Ranch, a well-known purebred Angus operation.

The current owners, Cal and Julie Ward, bought the ranch in 2006 from the Schulz family. They re-established the Clover Meadows name and are once again raising quality Black Angus Cattle and Purebred Targhee Sheep.

The ranch remains a beautiful and historic site located just outside of Sheridan, Montana – in the “Heart of the Ruby Valley”.

clover meadows logo white transparent.png
Julies Fave.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg
 

Our Shop